The Control show organiser and the EMVA are going to continue their partnership around the 32nd Control in 2018.
Forum for Machine Vision & Optical Metrology at Control 2018
At Control 2018 the European Machine Vision Association (EMVA) in partnership with trade show organizer P.E. Schall and supported by media partner inVISION will organize the EMVA Forum ´Control Vision Talks´ again.
After successful editions in 2016 and 2017 the high level of attendance and the very postive feedback from speakers motivated the organising partners to continue this machine vision specific forum at the upcomming Control show in April 2018.
The presentations of this forum aim to educate the trade show visitor on benefits, applications and methods of machine vision and optical metrology solutions for factory automation.
The talks will be held in German or English language and will present technology background as well as dedicated solutions going way beyond mere marketing-oriented product presentations. Towards this goal each of the three first trade show days will feature presentations for a dedicated technology topic*:
- World of Machine Vision: From 2D to 3D | Tuesday, April 24th
- Optical Metrology: Offline – At line – Inline | Wednesday, April 25th
- Metrology throughout the whole spectrum: From Infrared to Hyperspectral | Thursday, April 26th
Call for Papers
You want to give a respective presentation?
Then please send your abstract specifying
- Title of presentation
- Track (‘2D to 3D’, ‘Metrology’ or ‘Infrared to Hyperspectral’)
- Presentation language (German or English)
to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11 December 2017.