EMVA is a member-owned association. The members guide the development, goals and activities of the association through their elected Board of Directors, comprised of industry representatives working voluntarily and free-of-charge for an election period of three years.
Any legal entity which so desires and whose activity is directly or indirectly related to machine vision may become a member of the association. With this inclusive approach, EMVA is open to all kind of organizations, including companies, research institutes, universities, consultancies, media, associations.
Join the more than 100 EMVA members and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of a network of peers, leaders of our industry today and shaping its future. Show your affiliation to EMVA by presenting the EMVA logo on your website and other marketing material.
- Present your organization on the EMVA website with your individual member profile page, including logo, image and link to your website.
- Get your press releases, product flyers, case studies or other machine vision knowledge resources posted on the EMVA website and directly reach the highly targeted audience.
- Enhance your product and corporate marketing by publishing editorial content in our monthly newsletter with thousands of subscribers worldwide.
- Post your job openings to the highly suitable target audience of our newsletter and website.
- Book member exclusive banner ad space in the newsletter and on emva.org
- Get reduced member rates for participating in EMVA events. Save up significantly when registering for our hugely popular annual EMVA Business Conference.
- Meet the people that matter and intensify your networking by participating in our networking events, such as the International Vision Night in Stuttgart, the Business Conference, trade show receptions and country-specific regional gatherings.
- Participate in our quarterly European market survey and receive the report free of charge. Gain market intelligence and information that is valuable as a basis for your strategic decisions with our in-depth country reports.
- Drive the standardization activities that matter for your product and company and stay informed about major standardization projects for machine vision in general.
- Get exclusive access to up-to-date information about European funding opportunities specifically for vision technologies.
- Have a say in the decisions that will shape the future of our business – by participating in our working groups and meetings
In a nutshell: Promote your organization’s needs, get the information that matters, seize unique networking opportunities, enhance your marketing and benefit from many member exclusive benefits by joining EMVA.
To receive detailed information or any kind of assistance please Contact Us.