Therefore, ViDi Suite™ provides machine vision engineers with a set of tools that were so far missing in the industry. They have the following characteristics:
Human-like : They outperform the best quality inspectors
– ViDi red is able to generalize and conceptualize the complexity and variation of objects, in order to easily detect anomalies.
– ViDi blue is able to seek and localize objects despite their variations (orientations, tilting, partial overlapping, touching sections, illumination variations, for example).
– ViDi green is able to differentiate classes of objects.
Self-Learning : No software development is required
– With ViDi red, you just have to provide a number of good images to train the system
– With ViDi blue you just have to point and click on features for part localization
– With ViDi green, you just have to provide a number of images per class (labelling)
Powerful: It solves hard to tackle or even impossible programming challenges
– ViDi red responds to all defects (sensitive) and only to defect (selective)
– ViDi blue responds to all sought parts (tolerant) and only to those (selective)
– ViDi green automatically finds what makes each class distinguishable (without expert analysis)
Manufacturer Vision Components