Current status of GenICam™
The current GenICamTM standard version 2.3.1 was released in July 2012 and consists of:
- GenApi standard version 2.3.1
- SFNC standard version 1.5.1
- GenTL standard version 1.3
- CLProtocol version 1.1
Since the release of GenICamTM standard version 2.3.1 the following GenICamTM modules have been released independently:
The current GenICamTM standard version and also all specific standard versions can be downloaded from the
- The Standard Features Naming Convention (SFNC) document has been updated in October 2012 to version 2.0.
- The new GenCP standard version 1.0, providing generic control protocol for GenICamTM based interface technologies, was released in December 2012.
- The new GenTL SFNC standard version 1.0, defining standard feature names for GenTL Producers, was released in May 2013.
More information about the last technical meetings is provided in the meeting minutes (also available in the download section).