Coherent establishes direct sales channel in Germany, Austria and Switzerland for its Lasiris light products
Coherent (Deutschland) GmbH, a provider of illumination lasers for machine-vision applications, has established a direct sales channel in Germany, Austria and Switzerland for its Lasiris structured light products.
The company says that by setting up a direct sales channel, it is emphasising its commitment to serve the machine-vision market. A direct relationship with customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland now enables it to deliver customer-tailored technology and products, and closer technical support to the market place.
The Coherent Lasiris portfolio offers a broad range of structured light lasers for machine vision, including:
- Lasiris SNF lasers, which cover the 405-830 nm wavelength range, with optical powers up to 200 mW;
- Lasiris Mini ultra-compact lasers for the 635-785 nm wavelength range, with optical powers up to 50 mW.
- Lasiris ColdRay lasers that are designed to maximise beam pointing and wavelength stability;
- Lasiris GLL - compact, green lasers (up to 10 mW);
- Lasiris GPL - high-power, green lasers (up to 100 mW);
- Lasiris Power Line – compact, high-power lasers covering the 375-980 nm wavelength range, with optical powers up to 2 W; and
- Lasiris MagnumII, which are described as high-power lasers designed for harsh environments (available from 635-810 nm, they deliver up to 7 W of optical power).
All configurations are available in a large variety of optical patterns and can be controlled by an external digital or analogue signal to match any specific application or custom request. Customer-tailored configurations are available on demand.
Sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are now managed by Coherent (Deutschland) GmbH in Dieburg.